CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates 25 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
For our Headquarters in Krakow we are looking for:
Under general direction of the Global IT Portfolio and Project Management Director, Workday Project Manager is accountable for delivering the intended business value of technology investments in a timely manner, within budget and per stakeholder requirements and expectations. He/she is responsible for controlling all aspects of assigned projects per company policies and procedures from initiation through final implementation.
- Managing and controlling HR transformation projects that are complex, cross-functional and strategic in nature
- Ensuring that intended business benefits of assigned projects are delivered in a timely manner, within budget and per stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Documenting and tracking key information such as project objectives, assumptions, issues, risks, milestones, success criteria, and in/out of scope deliverables
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), documenting tasks, identifying dependencies, developing and managing the milestone/task schedule and estimating project labor and non-labor costs.
- Managing scope changes, publishing clear and concise status communications, ensuring high quality deliverables and consistently satisfying expectations and requirements
- Motivating and assisting team members, organizing task assignments, facilitating team meetings, negotiating desired outcomes, balancing the needs of Business and IT stakeholders and ensuring high quality processes and deliverables
- Contributing and adhering to IT policies and procedures including but not limited to Project Management, QA, SDLC, Business Readiness, Operations & Support, and Information Security
- Recommending solutions to address identified issues or problems
- Partnering with business and IT stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities to maximize business value and achieve the business goals
- Mentoring IT project managers and other staff members as needed
- Incorporating organizational change management (OCM) best practices into project scope and schedules as needed
- Master/Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years overall professional experience
- 5+ years project management experience
- 3+ years experience with managing Workday projects
- Ability to implement project plans and monitor progress, resource utilization, and deliverable quality
- Experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Knowledge of HCM, Absence Management, Benefits and Payroll domains
- Ability to contribute to the authoring and governance of PMO policies and procedures
- Strong business acumen and familiarity with key business processes such as finance, accounting, sales and management, materials management and human capital management.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Organizational Change Management (OCM) best practices
- Working knowledge of supply chain management concepts
- Proficient with MS Project, Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent certification
- Experience working for a global manufacturing organization
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA
- Experience with Workday HRIS
- Experience with both on and off-premise hosting solutions
- Experience with Business Process Improvement initiatives
- Experience with networking, security, server, and storage projects
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Poland
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- A full time job with flexible working hours
- Great and friendly culture and work environment
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- Pension plan, insurance plan and attractive yearly bonus based on performance