- al. Jana Pawła II 196, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH
- fluency Polish and English speaker (written and spoken);
- a university degree and previous experience on a similar role;
- knowledge of computer aided design (AutoCAD) systems;
- familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- strong analytical and organizational skills;
- ability to handle a variety of simultaneous projects and meet strict deadlines;
- accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with strong attention to details and excellent organization skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in General Services Department in Krakow, Poland. As a Workplace Experience Space Planner you will be responsible for space management according to procedures and guidelines, in particular for analyzing, planning, coordinating space allocation and supervising moves' execution. Will be also involved in equipment management and projects implementation. The role will be to ensure the most efficient use of resources and space and providing an exceptional experience to all staff and visitors.
AS A WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE SPACE PLANNER, YOU WILL:
- analyze, plan and coordinate space utilization plan and detailed layouts in order to ensure the most efficient use of space and resources;
- collect information about space needs and update data in the face of changing environment;
- act as liaison point between business requestors and service providers to implement functional rearrangements by managing move requests and supervising moves’ execution to satisfy customers’ expectations and providing an exceptional experience to users;
- coordinate, collect, provide inputs, including stock maintenance, purchase orders and inventory to offer a cost and operational efficient use of PMI assets and resources;
- implements assigned Workplace Experience projects and ensure successful implementation within budget, on schedule and to increase workplace experience to users;
- ensure that activities are carried out in line with related local legislation and PMI policies & procedures;
- provide input for yearly budgeting of space management activities and monitor budget;
- establish professional working relationships with peers and associates within and outside the department and with contractors and consultants to develop confidence in his/her communication skills and abilities;
- take care of providing timely information and feedback to clients, business requestors and service providers.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- cultural & Christmas bonus;
- wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.