Young Professionals Program Specialist
- If you want to influence transformations in a market leading Scandinavian company…
- If you want to manage and take responsibility for commercial services…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects is something that you’ve always dreamed of…
Be sure we are looking for people
KMD Poland is a subsidiary to KMD A/S – one of Denmark’s leading IT and software companies. For more than 40 years, KMD has played a key role in digitizing the Danish welfare state, helping make Denmark’s public sector one of the best ran, most efficient and highly digitized in the world. The majority of KMD’s business derives from software development, and the company develops and delivers IT solutions to the local government, central government and large corporations.
- Setting the strategic direction of KMDs Young Professional Programs.
- Designing and managing the programs in line with the business needs.
- Building close relations with business units, to ensure adequate quality, scope and scale of programs
- Ensuring Program Managers and Mentors are onboarded and committed to the strategic objectives of the programs.
- Drive and monitoring the programs activities, including induction programs, training modules, talent watch performance of programs.
- Key point of contact for Program Sponsors, Managers, Young Professionals and Mentors on all HR matters relating to the Young Professional Program.
- Obtaining knowledge and brokering best practices, both internal and external, to key stakeholders in order to influence the design and approach to Young Professional development at KMD
- Operational excellence – identify areas for process improvement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service, create manuals and guidelines for recruitment and program activities and ensure best practice shared with wider team members
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one years’ experience of working in a HR department within corporate environment or professional services organization
- Strong attention to details, and the ability to handle a high volume, juggle several projects, and ensuring efficient workflows
- Excellent relationships management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence
- Strong team player who also thrives with working independently
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Flexibility to travel (this will be required 2 -3 days per week)
Competitive salary aligned with best market standards
Opportunity for personal development in a dynamic team of professionals
Work on international projects but based in Warsaw
(with some limited travels to Denmark within a year)
”I hereby authorize KMD Poland Sp. z o.o. and its affiliates to process and store my personal data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with Act of August 29 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, no. 133 position 883).”